Bright Light Education runs Phonics for Parents Workshops at various locations in London throughout the year.
- We run ‘Phonics for Parents’ workshops for any parents or carers who are interested in learning about phonics and how to help your child read and write.
- The one-off workshop is 1.5 hours long.
- The workshop will be delivered by a qualified primary school teacher.
- There will be six families maximum in a workshop. Please note that whilst this is an event for parents, children are welcome to play with toys whilst waiting if needed.
- We run the courses across West London. See below for more details.
- £20 per family.
AIMS OF THE WORKSHOP:
- This one-off session helps parents and carers to understand what phonics is and learn some key terms.
- It shows you how you can help your child with their phonics at home in reading and writing.
- It helps you to understand how you can help your child with their handwriting.
PHONICS WORKSHOP DATES
Dates: Contact email@example.com to register your interest.
Location: Harp Road, W7 (full address given upon booking)
Dates: to be confirmed
Time: to be confirmed
Location: Dover House Road, SW15
(full address given upon booking)
“The workshop was very helpful as I didn’t know what phonics was at all, it was totally different from how I learned English as a child. I’m so glad I have learned it now, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to help my son with his school work.”