Creative Writing: Desert Island Discovery (Years 2-3)
*Join the waiting list for Summer Holidays 2024*
This five-session course provides a wonderful opportunity for children to write their own adventure story, with guidance along the way.
All course prices are inclusive of VAT. If you are based outside of the UK, the course price (without VAT) will be updated at checkout.
“My two children loved the Desert course! It was the first time they had written a short novel from start to finish and they were immensely proud of themselves! The teacher was wonderful and guided them through the process, ensuring they included great vocabulary and writing techniques. Thoroughly recommended!” (Parent)
This five-session course provides a wonderful opportunity for children to write their own adventure story, with guidance along the way. They will create some wonderful characters, who find themselves drifting to an uninhabited desert island on a family holiday. What problems will they encounter? How will they return back to safe land? Each session, the children will write a different section of their story, together with practising literary devices and developing a rich vocabulary.
It is a fun-filled, interactive session, where the children have the opportunity to create their very own adventure story!
OPTION A: Join the waiting list for summer 2024!
Age: Children completing Year 2 or 3 in July 2024
- Each session lasts 1 hour;
- Fully interactive;
- The course is delivered by a highly experienced teacher;
- It takes place online.
- 8 children maximum.
- Homework set and marked.
- Please choose PayPal at the checkout if you would like to pay in instalments.
- Once booked, places are non-refundable as stated in our Terms and Conditions.
- We have a specific waiting list for children who are eligible for free-school meals. If we have spaces on a course, these children will be offered a free space. Contact us if you would like to join this waiting list.
- We engage with self-employed tutors to run our courses on behalf of our business. The tutors running our courses are qualified teachers with exemplary references. The tutors will communicate directly with the clients regarding how they will carry out their service to you, including any details regarding homework. All course tutors hold an Enhanced DBS Certificate and are signed up to the Update Service.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.