I have a kind and patient approach towards teaching and see the importance in getting to know each child as individuals in order to apply their interests and needs towards tailored lessons throughout their learning experience. I ensure children’s learning is monitored to document progress, working towards specific goals. My lessons are fun and engaging for children to feel motivated and involved. I enjoy building a rapport with each child and maintain great communication between parents to plan what is best for their children.
I gained this valuable teaching experience in an International school working overseas in the UAE, teaching the UK letters and sounds programme. I worked with children from various backgrounds and gained experience teaching children who were learning English as an additional language along with children who had special educational needs. I am interested in helping children of a young age develop their phonics awareness, social and emotional skills, in addition to fine and gross motor skills.
- Early Years – Phonics, writing, reading, numeracy, social emotional development and communication skills.
- English as an Additional Language.
- EYFS class teacher (5 years).
- EYFS Teaching assistant (1 year).
- EYFS/KS1 (year 1and 2) English as an additional Language support.
- Special Educational needs teaching experience.
- Private tutoring (6 years).
- BA (hons) Marketing and Human Resource Management.
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE).
Enhanced DBS certificate.
To find out more:
For more information, please CONTACT US or call us on 07774 102624.