I have been a class teacher for 6+ years in state and independent schools and I currently hold the role of Head of Pre-Prep for an independent school. I have experience in preparing children for their KS1 phonics screening check and SATs. I am kind and patient and I strive to adapt my lessons to suit the needs of my tutees. I have taught children from Reception all the way up to Year 6 but I specialise in KS1 teaching. I like to make teaching fun and engaging which will in turn inspire my tutees to love to learn and to achieve their full potential!
- KS1 English (Literacy)
- KS1 Maths
- KS1 SATs Preparation
- 7+ entry Preparation
- 6+ years teaching experience
- Head of Pre-Prep for an independent school
- Experience in teaching in state and independent schools
- Year 2 class teacher with SATs preparation experience
- Experience with preparing children for the phonics screening check and delivering the phonics screening check
- 7+ assessor for an independent school
- Experience of teaching children with a range of SEN including, autism and behavioural and emotional difficulties.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE)
- 2.1 Joint Honours Degree in English and Psychology
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
To find out more:
For more information, please CONTACT US or call us on 07774 102624.