I am an enthusiastic teacher, who focuses on helping children to reach their potential, using learning techniques to always ensure they feel motivated and confident. I adapt by teaching and learning to the needs and interests of the children, as well as using my own passions to engage them.
My experience has allowed me to identify strengths and areas of development needed to support children’s learning, working towards goals such as the 11+ examinations.
- Key Stage One and Two Maths
- Key Stage One and Two English
- 11+ preparation including Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Key Stage One class teacher
- Key Stage Two class teacher
- Religious Education Subject Lead
- Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education subject lead
- Special Educational Needs teaching experience
- BA(Hons) History Degree
- Primary PGCE
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Enhanced DBS Certificate