I believe it is very important to get children engrossed in education from a young age. I do this by making lessons fun, engaging and interactive. I am an experienced teacher and tutor with a demonstrated history of working in primary education. I am thoroughly organised in my approach and make sure each individual lesson is catered to suit the learner’s unique needs.
Having taught from EYFS to upper KS2 I have a vast array of knowledge and specialise in Maths, English and PE. I teach children to become confident and independent learners and provide them with the opportunity to become the best they can be.
I tutor both in person and online.
- KS1 Maths and English.
- KS2 Maths and English.
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Pre-School Manager (2013-2016).
- Year 1, 4 and 6 teacher (2016 – 2017).
- Year 3 teacher (2017 – present).
- Director of PE.
- English Subject Lead.
- BA Combined Hons Degree in Childhood and Youth Studies and Disability Studies.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE).
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Enhanced DBS Certificate.
To find out more:
For more information, please CONTACT US or call us on 07774 102624.