I believe it is very important to get children engrossed in education from a young age. I do this by making lessons fun, engaging and interactive. I am an experienced teacher and tutor with a demonstrated history of working in primary education. I am thoroughly organised in my approach and make sure each individual lesson is catered to suit the learner’s unique needs. I have taught many children through the 11+ grammar school system in Liverpool.
Having taught from EYFS to upper KS2 I have a vast array of knowledge and specialise in Maths, English and PE. I teach children to become confident and independent learners and provide them with the opportunity to become the best they can be.
I tutor both in person and online.
- KS1 Maths and English.
- KS2 Maths and English.
- 11+ Preparation
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Pre-School Manager (2013-2016).
- Years 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 teacher.
- Director of PE.
- English Subject Lead.
- BA Combined Hons Degree in Childhood and Youth Studies and Disability Studies.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE).
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Enhanced DBS Certificate.
To find out more:
For more information, please CONTACT US or call us on 07774 102624.
“We were very happy with John’s ability as a teacher. John would use suitable and well thought through teaching resources. Even though the sessions were online, John created an environment that was conducive to learning and put our child at ease.” (Matthew, parent)