As a tutor, I am keen to develop rapport and a positive relationship with students so that our teaching and learning relationship can be most effective to support progress. I create highly individualised learning programmes to engage and motivate learners as well as to develop knowledge and skills. I am an experienced primary and secondary school teacher with a specialism in science.
I have experience working with learners with a range of special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) across contexts. Additionally, I am currently further developing my expertise working with SEND students within my training as a Child and Educational Psychologist.
- KS5 (including A Level) Psychology and Biology
- KS3 and KS4 (including GCSE) Science
- KS1 and KS2 Maths and English
- Working with SEND learners (across key stages)
- Specialist Social Emotional and Mental Health school (1.5 years)
- Mainstream primary school (1 year)
- Mainstream secondary school and sixth form (2 years)
- BSc Psychology (2009)
- Qualified Teacher Status (2012)
- MSc Clinical Forensic Psychology (2015)
- Doctorate in Child and Educational Psychology (completed 2020)
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
“We all really like Emma and think she is excellent – friendly and engaging and great subject knowledge!”
To find out more:
For more information, please CONTACT US or call us on 07774 102624.