I am a passionate, creative and enthusiastic primary school teacher with 5 years’ teaching experience. I strongly believe in creating fun, engaging and interactive lessons that support children to grasp misconceptions, deepen their understanding and ensure that they are challenged so they meet their full potential and grow in confidence.
- Years 1 – 3
- KS1 Phonics, Maths, English, Science
- Early KS2 SPAG, Maths, English, Science
- Maths Subject Lead for a London Primary School
- KS1 SATS moderator for a London Borough.
- Experience of teaching children with a range of SEN including, severe learning and retention difficulties, autism, ADHD and behavioural and emotional difficulties.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) from Canterbury Christ Church University and the Teach First programme
- 2.1 Honours degree in International Relations and International Development from the University of Leeds.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
To find out more:
For more information, please CONTACT US or call us on 07774 102624.