Bright Light Education runs Handwriting Courses in Barnes throughout the year.
WHAT IS IT?
- Here at Bright Light Education, we understand the importance of clear and neat handwriting and Charlotte is a trained teacher in the Magic Link Handwriting Programme® which teaches neat, cursive, joined-up handwriting in 30 simple steps. The simple Magic Link® font has no confusing lead-in or entry strokes. Grades improve as handwriting becomes neater and faster, and writing becomes more enjoyable with the Magic Link® method.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
- The programme takes around 10-12 single lessons (45 minutes) to complete, or 5-6 double lessons (1.5hours). We offer double lessons to children who are 7 years or above so they can complete the course more quickly.
WHO IS IT SUITABLE FOR?
- It is suitable for ages 6 years and above. It is suitable for children with additional needs, for example dyslexia and dyspraxia.
WHERE DOES IT TAKE PLACE?
- We run the courses in Barnes.
- £40 for a single session.
£80 for a double lesson.
- £100 for the initial consultation and Magic Link Programme® workbook pack.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The first step teaches how to hold a pencil and after that it teaches letter heights and then how to join. The Magic Link programme works because it teaches children how to write in a clear structured way. It works vowel combination by vowel combination, so by the time they have completed all the 30 steps, they know exactly how to join letters together.
- All children must start at the beginning to undo all their bad habits and show them good habits.
FIND OUT MORE:
- If you feel your child’s handwriting is illegible, messy or holding them back, please do get in touch.
- I currently have spaces available in Barnes after school or on Saturday mornings.
- Handwriting sessions take place in groups which makes it more fun and motivating, and means children do not feel singled-out.
- To find out more visit: www.magiclinkhandwriting.com or EMAIL US.
FEBRUARY HALF-TERM INTENSIVE COURSE
- I will be running an intensive handwriting course in Barnes over the February 2020 half-term holidays. Booking is now open so please email if you would like further information.