Bright Light Phonics
Bright Light Education runs a fun-filled Bright Light Phonics class for 2-4 year olds in CHISWICK throughout the year.
- A fun-filled session that promotes language development for 2-4 year olds.
- The course takes place during term-time only.
- Each weekly session is 45 minutes long.
- We run the classes at The Children’s Wellness Centre in Chiswick on Fridays from 9.30 – 10.15am.
- **These classes are currently postponed, due to COVID-19. We look forward to running them, as soon as we are advised by the Government that it is safe to do so**.
- £12 per session if you book for 10 sessions, £14 drop-in.
- Bright Light Phonics is a fun-filled session that promotes language development for 2-4 year olds. Run by Bright Light Education’s Emma, a qualified primary school teacher and phonics specialist, these sessions begin with Phase 1 environmental sounds, instrumental sounds, body percussion before moving onto rhythm and rhyme, alliteration and voice sounds. Children will also begin to learn the sounds that letters make, with a key focus on the Phase 2 sounds. Furthermore, these sessions aim to build confidence in orally blending and segmenting these phonemes.
- Bright Light Phonics is not just beneficial for children; it also supports parents and guides them in how to help their children with language development on a day-to-day basis. With activities and games they can play at home, parents will have the confidence to practise at home and both parents and children will feel more confident with phonics when it comes to the start of school!